Monday 8 August 2016

Choose one word of wisdom that influences your life and how

That one word is most probably starts with C.

Hi there. How are you feeling today?

The word is Courage. 
(Please don't mention one cartoon which has this as the name of the animal character- this entry has no connection or whatsoever of that particular cartoon).

For me, to achieve something that I want is to have the courage to do so.
To dream about something and to plan of pursuing it, one needs a courage.
Not every body has it and not every one could hold to it; permanently.

I always tell myself, once I have started something, I need to complete it. By hook or by crook.
I never remember to be someone who is afraid of any thing. (Not that I am boasting, but like I said, I never remember...)

I never stop challenging myself to improve for a better me. Yes, flaws and mistakes- been there, done that. However, they never succeeded to stop me or made me to make a U-turn in my life.They just made me to reflect what I should have done and what made me to opt for the other choice.

Courage is something that one needs in life because life is not a bed of roses (as cliche as it is, that is fact, the truth). I can never satisfy others expectations and neither they can do that for me. I belief our existence  is to complete each other, not to step or belittle others. To admit something, you need a courage to do it too. It is not easy, but you have to when the situation is crucial.

Basically, the courage that I have is one of the gifts given by the Al Mighty Creator. He never leave His servants alone. He is always there, it is just me who needs to ask for His guidance and everlasting love. Asks, and He will give what I need and not what I want.

What about you? Have thought about the one word of wisdom that influences your life?
Share it!





1 comment:

  1. *hums Courage the Cowardly Dog intro*
    ...What?

    Having courage is easy to say, but not attain. Dedication keeps me strong, so I guess it's some form of courage too. :)

    ReplyDelete