Thursday 4 August 2016

List 10 things that make you really happy.

I know, I know. I started quite late. But I hope it is not toooo late. Let's see what are the 10 things that really make me happy.

1)    My beloved mother and father.
I was not really close to my mother, once. However when I started to enroll in boarding school, everything changes. Being away from them at a very young age (13 years old) had really change my perspective towards my parents. How close is close to my mother and  father? Well, if I could share with them my stories about my crushes, can you imagine how close we are? :3

2)    My belongings.
I like to keep myself and my space tidy. Most of the time I will fail to do so. I love to see my belongings arranged neatly. Don't judge me okay. I am not a materialistic person and not a hoarder.

3) Vacation.
Who doesn't enjoy a great vacation? One way of escaping from all the hectic life. The best part is whenever I went for a vacation, later when I come back to my home I will feel more energetic. Objective achieved!

4) My best friends (my girls)
Yup, the best friends from my uni years. I am glad that I know I have my best girls with me, still up till now. We met and knew each other since 2000. At present, they are my closest friends. Well, I do keep in touch with my ex-schoolmates too. From primary-secondary and also my course-mates during matriculation.

5) To be loved and love.
Knowing the fact that when you fall for someone and that someone too is falling for you is one of the happiest thing could happen in one's life. Enough said. ^_^

6) Chocolates and Cakes!
Yep, chocolates and cakes makes me happy. I don't really prefer eating sweets though, unless I am too sleepy but forced to stay awake (like when I am in a meeting?)Opps. Or when I got a sore throat. When it comes to cakes, I just love chocolate cakes and brownies! Whenever I achieved any of my goals (let it be small or big) I would pamper myself with a slice of cake from SR ( one of my favourite places to chill with my besties).

7) Cooking or Baking.
Since I have my own family now, these two activities are a must. I would be very very happy and glad if I can serve people with my own cooking or baking. I am seeking for praises when I knew I had cook a good meal. As long as the food is edible and delicious and if that is one of the reasons   to gather all my family members and friends under one roof, I would gladly do it.

8) Watching good movie
I love to watch movies in cinema. Being a mother of two makes this activity seems impossible. But everything IS possible when there is a good movie and IF I really want to watch it, I'll just find a way to catch the movie in cinema!

9) Reading.
Amazingly I still have the habit of reading. Now, I like to read books that motivates me to be a better person and to be a humble servant to Him. I prefer reading books that teach the readers to see difficulties as part of challenges on this world. Basically books about worshiping Allah SWT and parenting are my choices. Sadly, I don't really have much time to do reading but I know I must read at least once a week. (evidence of not reading too much? you can see it for yourself, right?)

10) Spending time with my family.
Of course, who wouldn't right? I love staying at home and spend time with my children. Looking at how well the grow up and playing games with them really brushes away my working stress. I can lay down on the carpet with them, listening to their talking (funny stuffs), answering to their funny yet creative questions and laughing together. A pure happiness.

Well, that's about the 2nd entry. Forgive me for being so slow..I am trying to catch up tho~ hehe.





















No comments:

Post a Comment