Monday 8 August 2016

Share something that you struggle with.

Hi again!  (Am I doing a marathon entries again? Ayayaya)

Struggle with. Something that I am struggling with. Actually I have a number of somethings. Well, anyway let me choose one, the easiest for you to understand.

Firstly, life is full with events; the unexpected and of course the expected ones.
(Now listening to Blank Space by Taylor Swift)

I have recovered myself from one worst case scenarios that I bet nobody could recover within 2 weeks time (it was a 2012 history). I am proud to say that, the struggle that I went through has made me who I am now. I am stronger to face any obstacles as long as it is not death.

Okay, let go back to the post. I am struggling with MANAGEMENT. I feel that I am weak in managing things. I am always ready to improve myself in any ways, but the only thing that really makes my plan looks like unplanned is my management. In any things.. be it time, works, schedule, children, home chores, etc. I am not saying that I am no good in planning, but in managing things.

So, I have tried my best to work things out, slowly but surely. I have practiced to do things at the right pace. I am quite happy with my progress but hey, there is still a room for improvement!

As long as I never give up, and keep on managing things that need to be cater. I will be just fine!

What about you?

2 comments:

  1. You can always hope on me and your PA, Lester for anything class-related! We'll try to help ease your struggles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you! Thanks for the extra hands!

    ReplyDelete