Friday 5 August 2016

Write something about yourself that makes you really proud of.

Credits from likesuccess.com  for this image



Hello again.

Something about myself that makes me really proud of is being 'me'.

As the eldest daughter in the family (just for the record we have an older brother), I have become a child which my mother can rely on. My brother seemed not to be around whenever my mother needs him most. Dad was always traveling while he was still a government officer. Eventually, when the male characters are not in the chapter most of the time, I would be the replacement. And I strongly feel the situations have created a strong positive characters in me.

I have become a very independent girl...so far, up to this day. I have a strong, very strong characters that nobody would believe my story. If I choose to tell. Fortunately, I like to keep it to myself.

Growing up with a missing male character has really made me realize that living my life is on my own. And everyone might agree with me.

Bottom-line, I am glad to be me. And I am proud to say I am a working mother and also a mother to my 2 beautiful children.




















No comments:

Post a Comment