Monday 22 August 2016

Something that you always think, "What if . . ." about.

If only I could turn back time, I would choose things differently. I will choose the road not taken by me. The present is not for me to regret, it is more of how I regretted for not doing things the other way around.

My post is late. Totally beyond the expected day. (As I was thinking and typing this, I saw a pair of scissors in my son's hand....OMG! NOOOOO!!! S l o w l y took it from his hands. It is safe, for now)

"What if..." I forgot how did I come up with this topic because I now feel that this word should not exist in my vocabulary at the first place. (In certain occasion... of course)

"What if I am able to complete my Works or TASKS at  a very fast pace. Fast! That would be awesome! I can finish all tasks in school right on time so that I will have more time to spend with my love ones...Now, he is standing in front of me, blocking my way to look at the screen and the keyboard.....icwyr1236r2btr3y2uo328437  ..ok thanks for the extraordinary language. T_T

Yup. That is what I would want to have. The skills and ability to manage my activities so it will help me to have a  more balance time between my life and my career. Help, my face...he is pinching my face. Still standing strong in front of me.

I always tell myself to be calm and cool whenever I am given a new task, whenever a student of mine made bad comments about the school and me, talking at the back of the class, raising his voice when replying to my question or instruction and etc. What if I don't have the patience to be patient? Hmtm, I wouldn't dare to think about that.

What about you? Share your thoughts about this topic too.









1 comment: