Monday 8 August 2016

List the 10 songs that you are in love now


Hi there. Thank you for reading this entry. I will list the 10 songs that I'm in love now.
To me, a song is universal.
I love listening to songs especially songs that will boost my energy and make me think positively or make me to realize that I am the one who takes control of my life. I like to choose what songs that I want to listen to when I am in my car (that is another reason why I don't switch on the radio when I have companies) and I am pretty much aware that NOT everyone enjoys tuning the same channel or songs. Always be considerate of others. (The situation is different when my children are with me...they will ask me why is the CD not been playing..the same songs over and over again).

Enough about the story-telling. Now here is the list.

  1. Assalamualaikum - Faizal Tahir
  2. Knock-knock - Elizabeth Tan
  3. Sejati- Faizal Tahir
  4. Photograph - Ed Sheeran
  5. A thousand years - Christina Perri
  6. Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
  7. You and I both love - Jason Mraz
  8. Sugar - Maroon 5
  9. Senja Nan Merah - Awie and Ziana Zain
  10. ALL BSB albums! (cheating?? No..I love 'em all)
What about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment